Citadel Casinos 2019
Most of the online casinos offer a number of payment options for its customers like Bank transfer, through debit/credit card, and E-wallets. Citadel is one of the most popular methods of doing casino transactions. Citadel Instant banking was founded in 2000 and is a very convenient and secure way of doing financial transactions with a casino. Citadel has a wide financial network connected to 200 banks spread across 33 countries. Here you’ll find everything you want to know about Citadel casinos. We will also provide you with a list of online casinos in Canada which accept Citadel payment. We will also discuss the Citadel casino deposit methods and withdrawal methods, and will provide the list of the best Citadel gaming websites for Canadians. The article lists the advantages and disadvantages as well frequently asked questions about Citadel gambling sites.
Best Citadel Casino List 2019
10% Cash Back on all Casino Deposits
Enormous Casino Game Variety
Casino Bonus € 1600 + 100 FS
Large Casino Game Library
Instant Play and Free Download
Huge Selection of Live Casino
Casino Games by Microgaming
Citadel Casinos Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
How to Deposit at online casinos using Citadel Banking?
As the name indicates, Citadel Instant Banking makes it easy for a Citadel casino to do the quick transfer. As you have already seen, there are many deposit casinos that accept Citadel. Let’s see how you can make deposits using Citadel.
Citadel offers three ways to do transactions in casinos with Citadel deposit options. These are with the help of a payment assistant application, directly from the Citadel web page, or using a Rapid transfer method with the help of a reference number. In all the three options, the basic procedure to make deposits is the same. In the Rapid option, you will be given a reference number, which can be used to make a manual transaction within your online banking system.
The first step is to log in to a casino with Citadel payment option. Naturally, most casinos give more than one payment method. So you have to select Citadel Instant Banking from the list. Then you will be directed to a page showing a list of banks in the Citadel network. This is a very big list, and you will definitely find your bank there. After you select the bank, you will be directed to the online banking page and you’ll have to enter your credentials (login id and password) to confirm the payment. Your money will be credited instantly, irrespective of the method chosen.
You don’t need to register with Citadel or share any personal or financial data with it. Your data will not be shared with the Citadel casino website either. It is really very easy and fun to make a deposit and play casino with Citadel.
Citadel Casinos Withdrawal Mehod
To use Citadel to make casino deposits is quite easy. But, what about your winnings? How will you withdraw your money? Will you be able to use Citadel for this purpose? Yes, there is an option of using Citadel to withdraw casino money. However, in this case, the credit may not take place instantly and it may take a couple of days for your bank account to reflect the balance surplus. There may be some fee for this also, which is a part where Citadel needs some improvement.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Citadel Casinos to Play
All casinos offer a number of payment methods to their customers, and each of these methods has its own advantages and disadvantages. Let’s see what the pros and cons of Citadel payments are.
- The main advantage of using Citadel Instant Banking is its speed. As the name indicates, payments happen in an instant. The speed is the same irrespective of the mode you use - whether it’s done through an app, on the webpage, or by using the Rapid option.
- The highest standards of safety and security are followed by Citadel, and your transactions are completely safe.
- You don’t need to share any of your financial or personal information with Citadel. Nor does the casino gets any such data. So your data remains completely private;
- Citadel is absolutely free and doesn’t charge any fees from you;
- You don’t even need to register with Citadel; the transaction happens automatically;
- Citadel has a worldwide network and is available in many countries;
- There are a large number of casinos accepting Citadel payments, which may not be true for other payment options.
- Although Citadel has a very big network of banks, it’s still not available in all countries, and some banks are still out of its network;
- Although the transactions are free from Citadel, you may be charged by the bank for their internet banking facility;
- The withdrawal procedure is not as fast as deposit, and it may take a few days for the amount to be credited to your account. Some casinos don’t allow withdrawal through Citadel;
- Citadel imposes some deposit limits, which may be a problem for high-rollers.
Citadel casinos FAQ
Is it safe to play in online casinos for real money using the Citadel option?
Yes. Citadel is completely safe. It uses the latest SSL encryption and is 100% safe. Neither your personal data nor financial information is collected by Citadel or shared with the casino.
Do the casinos in Canada accept Citadel?
There are a large number of casinos in Canada, which accept Citadel.
Will I be able to see my Transaction History?
Yes. You can see your complete transaction history.
Will I be eligible for the casino offers and promotions if I use Citadel?
You’ll be eligible for all offers and promotions if you are using Citadel unless that promotion is specifically linked to a particular payment mode.
Is it costly to use Citadel?
Citadel doesn’t charge users any fees for its services. It’s completely free for the users.
Is it difficult to do Citadel transactions?
No. It’s a very simple procedure and very easy to understand.