eWallet Casinos 2019
The world is changing and so is the way people do transactions. Physical currencies are soon going to be replaced with cryptocurrencies, while debit and credit cards in online casinos are going to make way for E-wallets casino payments. During the next five years, E-wallets are predicted to become the most preferred payment methods for online casinos. These online wallets help you to store money online for a temporary period of time, which you can later use for payment or withdraw it to your bank account. For people who are new to the concept of E-wallets casino online, we have included a FAQ section concerning this method of payment below. You can also check out the list of casinos in UK that accept E-wallet deposits and processes withdrawals to them.
Top eWallet Online Casinos 2019
Entertainment Experience 24/7
$/€1000 Free + 100 Free Spins
How to make an eWallet Casinos Deposit and Withdrawal
How to Deposit at online casino with an eWallet?
For depositing money with E-wallets, you need to find online casinos that accept the E-wallet casino deposit method. Your next step is to set up an E-wallet account for yourself. You need to enter your card details before you will be allowed to add money to that wallet. Multiple card details can be stored in a wallet, which can even be modified later.
Setting up an E-wallet account in casinos with E-wallets is very simple and would take you no more than 10 minutes. You will also have to decide on an e-wallet pin which will be used later every time you want to log in to your account and do transactions. When your account gets verified, you can add money to the balance and then use it to deposit at online casinos. The deposit you make using your E-wallet is instant and is reflected in the casino account within a few seconds. Usually, only the pin is asked for depositing money, but in case of large sums, additional verification may be required.
Some casinos might offer new players extra bonuses for making their first deposit via E-wallets. However, these might come with added wagering requirements. It’s always advised to do your research and read the casino's terms and conditions properly before registering or depositing any real money.
eWallet Casinos: How to Withdraw?
Withdrawing money via E-wallets is as simple as depositing money using them. However, while most casinos accept E-wallets for deposit purposes, not many will withdraw your winnings via this method. That’s why proper research is necessary before you decide to shortlist any casino.
To withdraw your winnings using an e-wallet, select the one you are using as the withdrawal method from the drop-down menu of available payment options. Any withdrawal to your e-wallet might take up to three business days. After 3-5 days passed, check the funds that have been added to your wallet.
Advantages and Disadvantages of E-wallets
- Easy to use. If you use E-wallets to make casino deposits, you’d find the whole process to be very easy and simple to understand. It saves your card details, which you can use to add money to your wallet and then use it later for payment purposes;
- Saves time. Playing in a casino with E-wallets saves your time as you do not have to input your debit or credit card info each time you want to deposit money. The information has already been stored in your wallet account. This will make the processing of transactions faster;
- Safe to use. If you are skeptical about entering your bank or card details on any E-wallet casino website, we’d advise you to give E-wallets a try. They will allow you to make deposits directly from your bank account without any chance of the casino to acquire your sensitive banking details.
- Not widely accepted. Even though major E-wallets are getting popular and are accepted widely by various online casinos, there are still few casinos that don’t accept them. This is a major disadvantage when you compare it to debit cards or bank transfer, which are accepted by all online casinos;
- Transaction charges. Some of the best E-wallet casinos charge players with transaction fees when they deposit or withdraw money using this payment option. There is no transaction fee levied on standard payment methods such as credit, debit cards and bank transfers.
E-wallets casinos FAQ
Yes, E-wallets are safe to use. You don’t have to share your personal details or banking details with any online casino; thus, the E-wallet’s system keeps your data safe and reduces any chances of fraud significantly. You can play casino games with E-wallets without any worries.
Does E-wallets come with transaction costs?
Some E-wallet merchants might charge you with minimum transaction costs when you withdraw the money to your bank account. Legit Online casino E-wallets usually don’t charge players with any transaction cost, but there are few (such as Betfair casino) that do charge fees if players want to play casino with E-wallets.
Which E-wallet is the best?
There are different E-wallets currently offered in the market such as Skrill, Neteller, Paypal and so on. Thus, choosing the best one is a challenge as most of them are quick, safe and reliable. It’s a matter of personal preference, the universality of its acceptance as a payment method, and fees that the provider charges for its use. E-wallets are gaining immense popularity these days, and players consider them a convenient and hassle-free way to deposit or withdraw money. The best thing about E-wallets is that they protect your financial data and secure you from fraud.