PaySafeCard Casinos 2019
Most online casinos using Paysafecard prefer this specific means of payment because it works on a voucher system. Paysafecard has a unique 16-digit code. Once you understand the concept here, you will notice that a casino that accepts Paysafecard is one which is both verified and certified. It automatically becomes easy to use Paysafecard to make casino deposits once you go through the steps to follow on how to deposit funds using this method. One of the best methods to know whether an online gambling site has been verified is to check whether you can play in the casino with Paysafecard. Here we offer you a list of casinos in UK which accepts Paysafecard.
Best PaySafeCard Casino List 2019
Secured with SSL encryption
Fully instant-play casino
Bonus validity 14 days after activation
128-bit SSL digital encryption
Available In Both Fiat Currency & Bitcoin
Huge Selection of Casino Games
Secured With SSL Encryption
50+ Casino Game Providers
Available in Both Fiat Currency & Bitcoin
Huge Selection of Casino Games
Secured With SSL Encryption
Live Chat & Email Support 24/7
Audited & Fair Casino Software
Extensive list of Casino Games
Live Dealer Games from Ezugi
Certificate of Trust Holder
Features a Wide Range of Live Dealer Games
Available on Desktop & Mobile Casino
Secured with SSL Encryption
Live Chat, Phone & Email Support Available 24/7
Excellent proprietary Casino Software
Paysafecard Casinos Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
How to deposit money via Paysafecard
Unlike an average e-wallet, Paysafecard operates on a voucher system instead of directly transferring your funds to the casino from the e-wallet. Hence, for you to deposit funds, you need to purchase a voucher equal to the amount you wish to deposit from any retailer around. These vouchers have a code that consists of 16 digits, and it is unique in every voucher you buy. It is important to keep the code confidential since it is equivalent to the amount of money you spent on the voucher.
After getting the code, navigate to the casino’s page listing all available methods of payments and select Paysafecard as your means of payment. Then put in the 16-digit code on your voucher into the pop-up window that will appear on your screen. Once you are through will all those steps, your funds will be reflected in your gambling account instantly. Then you can comfortably start your gambling or play in the online casino with your deposited funds.
How to withdraw your winnings via Paysafecard
Making payments using Paysafecard may take a few seconds, but when it comes to withdrawals, things are not that simple. In case you are lucky and manage to win some money, you will be able to withdraw your funds easily using the Paysafecard method, but it may take a bit longer.
Here are the steps to follow for you to safely make a withdrawal via Paysafecard. First, open the online casino page where money withdrawal should be registered; choose Paysafecard as the method that you will use to withdraw your funds. Once you have selected Paysafecard, enter the amount you need to withdraw along with the email address which you use in your Paysafecard account. It’s mandatory that this email coincides with the one at which your online casino account is registered.
It can take up to 24 hours for your funds to be released from the online casino account. Once the funds are processed, they will automatically appear on your Paysafecard account. Normally, the least amount of funds to withdraw from Paysafecard is 10-20 euros, while the highest amount you can process in one transaction is 2,000 euros. This should not limit you since you can always carry out more than one transaction in case you won big.
In case your withdrawal is not successful for some reason, you will receive a message indicating where you made an error during the transaction. Double-check everything and redo the withdrawal for getting your funds successfully.
Advantages and Disadvantages of PaySafeCard Casinos
PaySafeCard Casinos Advantages:
- It is a prepaid method of payment. For many years, thousands of online gamblers have been using prepaid methods of payment because it's an effective way to control how much they are spending;
- With Paysafecard, it is possible to make payments for goods and services using foreign currencies;
- You can monitor your account as well as manage how you spend your funds easily. Paysafecard allows its users to deposit funds and check their balance easily by using their mobile phones. The Paysafecard application is readily available for download from both App Store and Googles Play;
- It is safe to use Paysafecard. However, you are advised to ensure that you fully trust the recipient beyond any reasonable doubt while making your transaction. You wouldn't like a scoundrel to get hold of your PIN code, would you?
- It allows you to move your finances to a variety of e-wallets. Through Paysafecard, you can move your funds to e-wallets like PayPal or Skrill;
- It gives you the ability to control your bankroll. By depositing your prepaid funds, you will have control over expenditures. Prepaid cards don't allow the user to transfer all his or her funds to the account, requiring buying a card before making a deposit;
- It is widely accepted. Paysafecard payments are allowed in many land-based and online casinos.
Disadvantages PaySafeCard Casinos:
- The need to buy a Paysafecard before you can transfer your funds, which is sometimes extra hassle as compared to direct deposits from a credit/debit card, bank account, or some e-wallet;
- The user cannot merge pin codes of different Paysafecards at any online casino;
- Paysafecard can’t be used in all countries.
Paysafecard casinos FAQs
Do casinos offer bonuses to users who make their deposits with Paysafecard?
Yes, many casinos will provide a welcome bonus to gamblers as well as players who deposit funds using Paysafecard. However, it is advisable to do a little bit of research before purchasing a Paysafecard voucher to make your deposit.
Are there charges that one may incur when withdrawing of depositing funds online with Paysafecard?
Most casinos recommended by Paysafecard do not charge fees for withdrawing or depositing funds with the help of this payment method. However, there will be a small fee charged on any amount held in one's Paysafecard account for more than one year. It is advisable to withdraw your earnings regularly to avoid getting charged that fee.
Can the funds at Paysafecard be withdrawn elsewhere?
Yes, you can easily withdraw the funds to your bank account by contacting the company’s support and making an inquiry.
Are payments made with Paysafecard instant?
Yes, the deposits you make via Paysafecard are usually reflected in your casino balance within maximum a couple of minutes. But in case of technical problems or delays, your funds will be returned to your balance. In case none of this happened, please contact support.