How to Deposit at Prepaid Card Casinos?
Depositing cash into your prepaid card online casino website is easy as it follows a similar process to the one of making payments using a normal credit or debit card. Everyone holding a bank card must be familiar with the debit/credit card debiting process; thus, learning how to deposit money using the prepaid card should follow the simple steps highlighted below and use prepaid cards to make casino deposits:
Note: prepaid cards are not attached to your bank account; thus, it is not possible to hold cash or recover lost money for them. Ensure keenness when handling your card.
- In your casino service provider’s website, navigate to the Cashier/Bank page;
- Choose the provider powering your prepaid card to initialize the depositing process; it can be MasterCard, Visa card, or any other;
- You will be prompted to insert the prepaid card number as well as its security code;
- Choose the amount you need to deposit; it may be part of the total amount or all the amount of your prepaid card’s value;
- Finalize your prepaid card casino depositing by submitting the request and waiting for the transaction to be processed.
Prepaid Card Casinos: How to Withdraw?
Prepaid cards, also referred to as the prepaid debit online casino cards, facilitate expenditure tracking by allowing you to spend what you loaded onto the balance only. The underrated prepaid card casino thus a good opportunity to manage your gambling expenditure as your bank accounts won’t be used for depositing money to a casino. To load funds to your prepaid card from the casino website, follow the following simple steps:
- Click on the casino’s payment page - Cashier or Bank page;
- Navigate to the prepaid debit option and select this payment method if supported by the company;
- Fill the prepaid card casino details as prompted on the page you are redirected to;
- Enter the amount you need to load to your prepaid debit card; check the minimum and maximum limit. Also, ensure you are aware of the card’s balance to track the transaction;
- Submit your withdrawal request.