THE INTERNATIONAL GAMING AWARDS ceremony happened at Grosvenor House in London on 05.02.2018 for the very first time. It was a night for remembering and only the best of the best in the gaming world are nominated for Global Gaming Awards. The renowned event took place thanks to the support of both outside and inside the industry itself. This means that both companies and clients made sure that this event happened.
The high range vision and the different views of gaming clients and industry professionals, contribute to recognizing significant willingness for much better development of gaming in the future, as a satisfaction of the players.
This year very respectably was the theme of social responsibility, especially in the Hot 50. There are many industry professionals working, or involved in, social responsibility efforts than in previous years. Now the operators’ processes and controls to protect players have come under greater scan than ever before.
Now the industry wants to be a more socially responsible and this year’s eight of Hot 50 are female which is higher than last time, but still, this is something that needs to be addressed.
The industry experts and judges from every sector of the gaming industry, include new categories of awards to recognize the differences in international markets, such as Sports Betting Suppliers and Operators, Online Poker, Bingo and Payment Providers.
For example: “Yggdrasil Gaming named Innovative Supplier of the Year 2018 at the International Gaming Awards, and Microgaming is crowned with the Mobile Product 2018 award.”
On the other side already existing rewards for Online Casino of the Year, Retail Supplier of the Year, Casino Product of the Year and the other will remain.
And the winners of the International Gaming Awards of the Year are:
- Casino/Australia/Asia Focused Technology Supplier is BBIN
- eSports Betting Software is Betradar
- Gaming Operator Americas is PokerStars NJ
- Gaming Operator Australia/Asia Melco Resorts & Entertainment
- Gaming Operator Europe Caesars EMEA
- Great Place to Work is Bethard
- iGaming Software Supplier is Microgaming
- Innovator Operator is SlotsMillion
- Innovator Supplier is Yggdrasil
- Integrated Resort is Galaxy Entertainment
- Live Casino of the Year is Leo Vegas
- Lottery Product is IGT
- Mobile Operator is Cherry
- Mobile Product of the Year is SBTech
- Online Casino Operator is Mansion
- Online Gaming Operator is William Hill
- Online Poker Operator is Kindred
- Payment Processing Company is AstroPay
- Slot Provider is Play’n GO
- Slots Operator is Videoslots
- Socially Responsible Land Based is The Ritz Club
- Socially Responsible Online is Mr Green
- Sports Betting Operator is ComeOn
- Technology Provider is Betconstruct
- VIP Room is Caesars EMEA