LAC 2018 organization is finalized and all we are waiting for is for it to happen. After the amazing organization of London Affiliate Conference 2017, we cannot really expect something less than perfect.
Last year’s conference had over 5000 delegates attending, along with 3000 affiliates and more than 1500 exhibitors. Compared to those numbers, LAC 2018 is expected to exceed those numbers.
At the London Affiliate Conference 2017, James Woods, as a Head of Performance Marketing in Bet365 gave us an insight of what to expect in 2018 and stated: “The London Affiliate Conference 2017 surpassed expectations. The organizers delivered an event that offered solid new business, as well as enhancing opportunity with existing partners – credit to the iGB events team, and the affiliate attendance that makes it possible. LAC sets the standard that other events should follow, and if we had to select just one event to attend each year, it would be this one.”
The conference is starting today and will last until 10th of February at ExCel London.
What follows is what LAC is bringing to the table this year:
The London Affiliate Conference is the most prominent of shows in the iGaming world of affiliates. As such, it offers so many opportunities to affiliates, gaming and gambling operators and much more to boost their knowledge and share what they already know and have. To show their work and innovative solutions. At LAC they can also connect on a different level, in a more relaxed atmosphere.
What To Expect From LAC 2018?
- Tailor-made conference content: We work with you when we build our conference content. That means you can expect engaging sessions that are tailored to you. Add in some top-drawer speakers, and you’ve got an unmissable conference line up.
- Non-stop networking: At LAC the networking never stops. Whether you’re attending one of our dedicated networking parties, are out on the expo floor or you’re having a final drink in the hotel bar you can always meet someone new.
- Free entry to the iGB Affiliate Awards: The industry’s most renowned and respected affiliate awards are back in 2018. Your ticket is 100% free when you attend LAC or FPE London.
- Exhibitors and Sponsors who go above and beyond: Our exhibitors and sponsors embrace the fun at LAC 2018 -expect famous sports stars, celebrity quiz show competitions, and all day dance battles. There’s always a reason to visit your favorite stand.
- Free admission for ALL affiliates and introducing brokers: When we first launched the show we made a pact – no affiliate will ever pay to attend our show. Over 11 years later and we still stand by that sentiment.
iGB Affiliate Awards
Along with the LAC 2018, there are the iGB Affiliate Awards taking place, the day before the end of the show.
They have already published the shortlist of all 7 categories and subcategories as follows:
- Best Website for – Poker, Casino, Sports Betting, Bingo, Lottery and Finance
- Best Affiliate Manager for – Poker, Casino, Sports Betting, Bingo, Lottery and Finance
- Best Affiliate Program for – Poker, Casino, Sports Betting, Bingo, Lottery and Finance
- Best Newcomer for – Affiliate Program and Affiliate
- Best Non-English for – Affiliate Program and Affiliate Website
- Best Use of Social Media by an Affiliate
- Best Innovation
The actual nominees are just as impressive as the categories and we can’t wait to see who is going to be elected as more impressive than the rest.
The criteria for the iGB Affiliate Awards is always changing and updating, so, just as a reminder, here are the changes that happened:
- Criteria: The criteria will be at the forefront of both the nomination and judging process. The criteria will also focus on the last 12 months and not before – the awards will be about momentum and not size.
- The categories: We have reduced the number of awards from 32 to 24.
- Nominations and voting: The nominations process will remain similar to previous years, however, the voting (which was open to abuse) has been dropped from the process. We now have a nominations board that will use the information supplied as well as their own industry knowledge to create a shortlist of no more than 7 candidates.
- Judging: For judging the focus will be on the criteria, with points allocated to each item to drive accountability and transparency. There is an increased number of judges and have created a head judge for each category who is accountable for the final decision collated with the fellow judges. The judge’s decision will be final but the head judge will get involved if it’s a tie. The judges will also hold a Q&A with each shortlisted candidate, which will be recorded and made available for you to view. The judges will also create a document for each award that clearly defines why each winner won.
- Free to attend: The iGB Affiliate Awards 2017 will be all inclusive! The event is free to attend for everyone registered to attend the London Affiliate Conference.
- VIP tables: If you want a little something extra, VIP tables will be available to book. These will include seating close to the stage and alcohol.